How to book a tour
Booking a tour with Tibet Highland Tours is easy! Follow the instructions below and you will be one step closer to making your Tibetan adventure come true. If you have any question at any time, please don?t hesitate to contact us.
1. Select one of our itineraries from our website or send us a customized itinerary that you wish to travel.
2. Tell us the dates you plan to take the tour and how many people will be joining you.
3. We will then email you a contract regarding the tour. Read through it and then email it back to us with your signature. If you have any questions regarding the contract, please contact us and we can clarify anything you may need help with.
4. In order to secure your tour booking, we require a deposit of 20% to be sent to us in advance. Deposit can be sent to us by PayPal, bank transfer or by Western Union. Specific information on how to send us the deposit will be emailed to you once you confirm your tour booking.
5. If you would like for us to book flights or train tickets for you to Lhasa, we require 100% of the cost to be sent to us in advance.
6. Once we receive your deposit, we will email you a receipt and a copy of your itinerary. If any changes need to be made to the itinerary, please let us know as soon as possible.
7. One month before you plan to arrive in Lhasa, please send us a color copy of your passport and Chinese visa. These are needed in order to apply for your Tibet Travel Permit. Everyone traveling with you will need to send us this information.
8. If you plan to fly to Lhasa, we will need to mail you the original Tibet Travel Permit. Please provide us the mailing address and phone number of the hotel you will be staying at in mainland China. If you plan on taking the train to Lhasa, you do not need the original Tibet Travel Permit. A copy of the permit will be emailed for you to print out.You will need the copy of the permit in order to board the train to Lhasa.
9. The remaining 80% of the tour balance is due on arrival in Lhasa. Paying the balance at the end of the tour is not an option. It must be paid in full the first day you are in Lhasa.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need any more information or would like to book a tour!